华人过年都是要做年饼才有过年的气氛，那么洋人庆祝圣诞节也少不了曲奇。 我原本以为这个玫瑰蔓越莓是个很女人的曲奇，特别给家婆做的，想不到我家老公也竟然很喜欢这款曲奇呢, 刚刚才吩咐了不准乘我不在把饼一扫而空！（老公自称是cookie monster）
100g caster sugar
200g unsalted butter
360g plain flour
1/2 tbsp baking soda
3/4 cup dried rose petals (I used Pariya rose petals)
1 cup dried cranberry
2 tbsp water
1 tbsp rose water (I used Pariya rose water) (if u r using essence, use just 1/2tsp, rose water has milder flavour than essence)
1) Beat together butter and sugar until pale and creamy with electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment.
2) Add in egg and beat until well combine. Sift the plain flour and baking soda together. Add the sifted flour into the butter mixture and mix well with lowest speed. Add in rose water and water into the mixture, beat under low speed until dough is form. (Do not over beat)
3) Take the dough out from the mixing bowl, on a floured surface, knead gently to fold in rose petals and dried cranberries.
4) Make into disc shape and wrap with glad wrap. Rest in the fridge for about 20mins
5) Using a cookie cutter to cut dough into preferred shape.
6) Bake in preheated 160C oven for 18-20 mins.
Recipe adapted from : Evongirly