橱柜里收集的烘盘型型式式，bundt模子从大型，中型到迷你型都有，但是就是很少会想要吃bundt cake。实在忍不住看着买了很久还在包装袋里原封不动的中型模于是就赶紧翻阅了相中已久的香蕉bundt cake。这个获得很多好评的香蕉蛋糕早前就在Ann家看到mark住了。蛋糕果然很moist，很好吃。为了符合我家老公一定要有cream的才肯吃的蛋糕，所以也另加了花生酱和核桃粹。好吃！
350g Plain flour
2 tsp Baking soda
1/2 tsp Salt
225g Butter, at room temperature
170g Sugar (sugar already reduced to half)
2 tsp Vanilla extract
2 Eggs (70g each)
4 Very ripe banana, mashed (370g without skin)
1 tub Sour cream/plain yogurt (200ml)
Peanut butter topping:
¼ cup peanut butter
¼ cup milk
½ tsp vanilla essence
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C（ 160 C fan force). Grease bundt pan with butter or cooking spray.
2. Sieve flour, baking soda and salt together in a bowl and mix well, set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat butter until creamy. Add the sugar and beat at medium speed until pale and fluffy.
4. Beat in vanilla, then add the eggs one at a time, beating for about 1 minute.
5. Reduce the mixer speed to low and mix in the mashed bananas.
6. Finally, mix in half the dry ingredients, all the sour cream and then the rest of the flour mixture and mix well.
7. Scrape the batter into the pan, tap the pan on the counter to de-bubble the batter and smooth the top.
Bake for 20-25 minutes (mini bundt mould) or until a skewer inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
8. Transfer the cake to a rack and cool for 10 minutes before removing cakes from the mould onto the rack to cool to room temperature.
9. Beat peanut butter, milk and vanilla essence on low speed until smooth. (If the mixture is too thick, add a little milk until achieve spreading consistency).
10. Dip cake onto the peanut butter cream mixture, sprinkle with some chopped walnut.
Recipe from: Anncoo Journal