150g low protein flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon (optional)
150g seeded and peeled ripe avocado
110g custer sugar
1 cup vanilla yogurt
1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
35g cold butter, cut into small cubes
35g all-purpose flour
20g almond flour
35g custer sugar
1. Preheat oven to 190C . Line a muffin tin with 12 paper liners.
2. To make crumble: Combine all crumble ingredients in a mixing bowl. Using fingers to mix till ingredients resembles course breadcrumbs. Refrigerate for later use.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt.
3. In a separate electric mixer mixing bowl, add avocado and beat on medium speed until smooth. Add sugar, and beat until well blended. Add egg, and continue beating until completely combined.
3. Add vanilla and yogurt, beating until just combined. Add half of the flour mixture into the batter in two separate batches, beating until just combined. Gently fold in blueberries by hand.
4. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, and sprinkle with crumble topping.
5. Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing.