40g Natural yoghurt
90g Plain flour
1/2 tsp Baking powder
70g Melted butter
- Grease mould with some soft butter and set aside.
- Gently whisk egg, then add in sugar and honey into it. Whisk till sugar dissolved.
- Add in natural yoghurt and whisk vigourously till batter becomes foamy.
- Then gradually add in sifted flour and baking powder into batter mix till combined and becomes a thick paste.
- Lastly add in melted butter in two batches and mix well.
- Scoop batter into mould with a spoon.
- Bake at preheated oven 180C for about 12 minutes or skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Remove Madeleines from mould and place on wire rack to cool.