280g bread flour
40g caster Sugar
2.5g salt120g milk
1tsp instant yeast
28g butter, soften at room temperature
Spam (cut into small cubes)
Gruyere cheese (grated)
Kraft single cheese (one slice divided into 4)
Salmon Furikake rice seasoning
Directions:1. Cream the cream cheese with a hand mixer.
2. Add all ingredients except butter and beat with a hook attachment for 4 mins. Add in butter and continue to knead until dough pass the window film test.
3. Let it proof in a covered bowl until it double its size
4. Transfer the dough to a countertop, deflate it. Divide it into 9 equal weight (53g each), shape them into round shape and let them rest for 10 min.
5. With a rolling pin, roll each into an round shape, wrap with the filling (spam, meet floss and gruyere cheese). Facing the sealed side down.
6. Final proof for ~40 minutes.
7. Apply egg wash. Place a slice of kraft cheese on top and scatter with salmon furikake rice seasoning.
8. Bake in preheated 180 C oven for 15-18mins or until bread is golden brown.