蘭姆酒10g / 或檸檬汁替代
- 225g cream cheese room temperature
- 70g sugar
- 2 whole eggs + 1 egg yolk （total 150g）
- 125ml pouring cream
- 10ml rum (or lemon juice)
- 5g Matcha powder
- 10g Corn flour
- some chestnuts
- Pre-heat oven to 220C. Then line 6” tin with parchment paper.
- Using an electric mixer, cream the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
- On low-medium speed, add in the eggs slowly one at a time, and mix thoroughly. Then stream in the cream and vodka. You may need to use a spatula to scrape any cream cheese that was stuck on the bottom of the bowl. Just make sure everything is mixed in well.
- Mix the matcha and flour together and fold into the batter with a spatula.
- Sift the batter into the prepared tin.
- Bake for 30-35minutes, You want to see a deep caramel color on the top of the puffed cheesecake but it shouldn’t be all the way black.
- Once done, let cool at room temperature in the pan for at least 2 hours so the cheesecake can set, then serve at room temperature or refrigerate overnight.